Monday, August 18, 2008

“”No one could ask for a better friend than Dan Dryden.” I know those would have been the words from my late husband, Doug Moak. They were close friends from grade school through senior high and beyond! Dan and Doug could stay up all night, and often did, conversing about everything from religion to car engines. I am devastated by the news of Daniel and what Nancy had to endure. Dan and Nancy’s family is in my heart and prayers.

Jennie Moak-Piazza



To my sister and I, Dan was always "mom and dad's friend", but even when we were very young, we knew that he had become our friend, too. There was never any "gap" with Dan, whether it be between your age and his, or how long it had been since you had seen Dan last, he could converse with you with the honest warmth of a best friend which had been by your side every day. The words "Dan Dryden is in town ..." would make you drop whatever other plans you had and try to see him. Every moment spent with Dan was a cherished life experience.

Jack and Penny Moak